Our mission is to create innovative technology solutions for the Damage Prevention Industry that offer maximum value to our clients backed by expert, highly responsive support.
KorTerra is a leading provider of cloud-based ticket management solutions for underground asset and infrastructure protection. For over 30 years, KorTerra has provided solutions for the One Call industry and stakeholders in municipality, gas distribution, pipeline, telecommunications, electric, and contract locating fields. KorTerra helps mitigate risk and ensure site safety of field personnel through providing secure software platforms for processing 811 locate tickets, tracking and reporting asset damages, meeting regulatory compliance, and more.
With a growing customer base and quickly evolving technology, KorTerra continues to expand the capabilities we offer to industry professionals:
- KorWeb – A highly customizable, 100% web-based One Call Ticket Management system that eliminates the need for software installation and expedites the delivery of new features and enhancements to the user.
- Incident Manager – A tool for both facility operators and excavators to track damages and other unplanned incidents.
- KorInsight – A damage reporting tool that provides statewide regulatory oversight while interfacing with the Common Ground Alliance’s DIRT system.
- KorExcavator – The first workforce management tool designed for excavators.
- zSite – Technology that gives both facility operators and excavators the ability to document points of interest from above the site using an unmanned aerial vehicle (drone) .
Our core tenet is to serve the customer and we pride ourselves on delivering the best support in the industry. Our product evolution is based heavily on customer feedback, which is reflected by frequent upgrades. Whether our customer is a Fortune 500 enterprise or a quaint town in Northern Minnesota, you can expect the same renowned care and attention given to everyone. EVERY client is our ONLY client.
KorTerra will remain a trusted leader in damage prevention software because we base our evolution on cutting-edge technology, customer feedback, and active participation in the industry. We look beyond solutions for today and capitalize on the opportunities of tomorrow.