Customer Experience Team Manager
Customer Experience Team Manager (Customer Support & Implementation)
Are you an experienced leader in software support and implementation? Are you a committed customer support ninja seeking to join a disruptive fast-growing software company working on innovative products and solutions? Are you interested in leading teams that support and implement great products with a 30-year reputation for customer excellence? If so, then read on:
KorTerra is seeking an experienced leader to Manage our Customer Experience Team which consists of our Support and Implementation groups at our Chanhassen, MN headquarters. This is a key position directly responsible for contributing to the success of the KorWeb product and the overall organization. You will help continue to build our industry leading reputation for customer support and implementation of mobile and web-based products that work in a multi-tenanted, secure, cloud environment.
Reporting to the CTO, you will also coordinate with peers in cloud operations, product development, product ownership, and product management, while innovating, and working in a dynamic and rewarding environment that will challenge your skills and help you achieve the next level of your career.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
You will be working with people whose passion for creating an outstanding customer experience matches yours. As head of the support and implementation teams, you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers have the best possible experience with our software. This role:
- Manages Product Support, Implementation, and internal IT functions.
- Identifies and implements both short and long-term technological solutions, including the use of emerging technologies, to advance KorTerra’s business outcomes.
- Participates in the creation and execution of the Customer Experience Team’s strategic vision and OKRs.
- Develops, measures, and reports on Executive Management key performance indicators (KPI).
- Instills ongoing improvement disciplines into each function, including appropriate scorecards, metrics, risk management, and ongoing process improvement.
- Conducts ongoing research to remain up-to-date and knowledgeable regarding industry trends.
- Builds relationships through networking and presenting at industry events.
- Leads, inspires, mentors, and trains staff to achieve departmental and company strategic vision and goals.
- Creates an environment where staff proactively identify innovative ways to improve processes and services.
- Identifies employee growth opportunities and attracts new talent.
- Conducts regularly scheduled one-on-one meetings, and performance appraisals with direct reports.
- Working with peers in Cloud Operations, Product Development, and Product Management to ensure customer satisfaction and help KorTerra build customer base of “Raving Fans”
EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong experience in leading technical support and implementation in a 24x7 SaaS/cloud environment.
- Experience with Azure or AWS and tools such as Zendesk, Jira, and Office 365
- Strong analytical and collaborative mindset
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Experience in a mentoring and leadership role
- Building teams and leading change
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 7+ years in software support and implementation
- 3 or more years leading and building teams