Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
KorTerra, Inc. – Chanhassen, MN 55317
Are you looking to work at an established company that still innovates like a startup? Do you want to have a direct impact on your team’s development choices? Do you enjoy having a personal relationship with key decision makers within your company? KorTerra® is an industry leader providing software to the Underground Damage Prevention industry by embracing innovation and pushing the envelope in our web and mobile applications. We need sharp, creative individuals to join our software development team and help us build the future.
KorTerra® is seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our team of committed IT professionals. Candidates should be passionate about problem-solving and be eager to develop high quality solutions to new problems as well as re-designing legacy applications.
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers, QA, and Product Team members solving challenging and unique problems within the Damage Prevention Industry.
- Design and develop new features for large-scale web applications using Agile software delivery processes.
- Participate in agile ceremonies including daily standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and iteration planning.
- Author unit tests for software you work on and review pull requests for other team members.
- Participate in team-based knowledge-sharing opportunities and contribute to the overall growth of the collective knowledge of KorTerra.
- Participate in the advancement of process and techniques to keep KorTerra on leading edge development.
- 2+ years of professional software engineering experience in a team-based environment
- SQL coding experience
- Experience in C#, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap
- Understanding of automated unit testing approaches using tooling like Jest or Mocha
- Understanding of automated Integration testing
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Software Engineering degree
- Experience in Typescript
- Experience in build tools like React, Redux, Grunt, Gulp, webpack, GIT, BitBucket, Jenkins, Docker
- Experience in .NetCore
Salary, Benefits And Other:
- KorTerra offers a dynamic team environment with a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K, long term disability insurance, life insurance and PTO.
- We are proud to be an EOE employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background check and substance abuse testing.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Additional insurance options
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- United States (Required)
- Chanhassen, Minnesota