National Account Executive
National Account Executive
KorTerra, Inc. – Chanhassen, MN 55317
KorTerra is looking for a motivated, seasoned National Account Executive to enhance our growing team. The successful individual we are looking will have a consultative approach, a strategic mind and vision to be successful with the exciting opportunities that are presented day to day. Skills, experience, talent and creativity like yours enables us to develop the meaningful, innovative solutions our customers value and expect. That’s why we’re committed to recruiting, motivating and nurturing the best and the brightest, whether you have industry experience or not.
We believe our commitment to creating an inclusive culture where differences in thoughts and ideas are respected and rewarded is integral to our success. Our employees thrive in an environment that supports individual performance and growth through ongoing training and personal achievements. If you're seeking a challenging career with plenty of opportunities where your contributions are valued, apply today!
National Account Executive activities include:
- Nationwide prospecting of potential clients.
- Identifying and communicating opportunities with existing clients and new prospects to KorTerra management.
- Regular contact with existing clients for new product announcements and offerings, release updates, etc.
- Some travel required for participation in regional and national industry tradeshows and activities.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to marketing strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organizational missions by completing related results as needed.
- Excellent time management skills; coordinating appointments and efficiently structuring daily activities.
- Experienced in complete account management.
- Experience in giving presentations.
- Experience working all levels within an organization including: Operations, Director, IT, C-Level and Executive VP’s.
- Software sales experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree is a definite plus.
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- Salary based on experience.
- KorTerra offers a dynamic team environment with a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K, Long Term Disability Insurance, life insurance and PTO.
- We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background check and substance abuse testing.