Quality Assurance Analyst
Quality Assurance Analyst
KorTerra, Inc. – Chanhassen, MN 55317
Are you looking to work at an established company that still innovates like a start up? Do you want to have a direct impact on your team’s approach to quality? Do you enjoy having a personal relationship with key decision makers within your company? KorTerra® is an industry leader providing software to the Utility industry by embracing innovation and pushing the envelope in our web and mobile applications. We need sharp, creative individuals to join our software development team and help us build the future.
KorTerra® is seeking a full-time quality assurance analyst eager to facilitate the development of high quality web and mobile applications. As a member of our agile/scrum software development team, you will use your strong communication skills to coordinate your work with the team’s goals and promote a culture of testing and quality.
As a quality assurance analyst, you will be responsible for establishing a culture of quality, which is maintained by meeting with the product owner and others to establish the scope of work, testing development output from the development team, performing systemic analysis of risks, and escalating issues as appropriate when risks arise. The Quality Assurance Analyst is the last line of defense on the Development team prior to the deployment of software.
Help us shape the future direction of our team and its processes by:
- Planning and executing manual and automated testing
- Evaluating new technologies and making recommendations to keep us on the cutting edge of technology
- Creating technical documents and user guides to help our users get the most out of our software
- Logically and creatively identify issues
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to diagram workflow
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science field or 2+ years of experience
- Strong background with Agile software development practices and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to focus and complete tasks in an environment with multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- SQL Server or other RDMS query experience strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience working on software development teams preferred
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- Salary based on experience and candidate potential.
- KorTerra offers a dynamic team environment with a benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and PTO
- KorTerra is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- KorTerra is a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background check and substance abuse testing
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Additional insurance options
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- United States (Required)
- Chanhassen, Minnesota