KorTerra, Inc. – Chanhassen, MN 55317
Are you passionate about being a leader in a growing software company? Do you love using your creative skills and being a forward thinker? As a results-oriented Product Manager, we would love to have you on our product team to oversee and direct our Damage Prevention products.
With support and cooperation from our executive, development, operations, and additional product teams, you will help to create a vision, strategy, and roadmap for new product solutions, partnerships, and features. With your passion, talent, and business expertise, you can help us create a product suite that brings innovation and differentiation to the market and continues to deliver world-class solutions to our customers.
What problems will you be solving?
- Be a product evangelist, close to the market, spending a majority of your time with customers and our sales and marketing teams
- Interact with development leadership to improve processes and decide on priorities
- Own the long-term vision and roadmap of the product and regularly meet with the executive team to present the health of the product and plans to improve it.
- Identify product gaps, generate new ideas and influence investment decisions to improve product capabilities. Manage milestones, deliverables, and launches.
- Act as the key authority and point of contact for the line of business, project development concepts, business strategy, and business models.
- Be part of the Product Management leadership team, responsible for the growth and health of the whole suite of products
- Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development.
- Ensure that various stages of product development are completed on time by leading, organizing and requesting continuous updates from cross-functional teams and reporting appropriately
- Partner with the product marketing, development and product design teams to bring the product vision to life with prototypes and mock-ups.
- Other core expectations will be defined by your direct supervisor/manager
What is required of you to apply?
- Minimum 7 years of product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology, Business Management or similar advanced degree
- Be able to travel globally and nationally, 25% travel estimation
- Strong leadership, speaking, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with and understanding various platforms, technologies, and markets
- Experience in the B2B SaaS industry
How You’ll Stand Out
- Experience identifying various business problems or product flaws and working with a team to identify creative solutions
- Experience in analyzing competitive landscapes and developing business strategies and plans
- Passion for conceiving, creating and designing useful & innovative products
- Be a leader and a team player with strong collaboration and leadership skills
- Experience in the utility or related industries with experience in damage prevention would be a significant plus!
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- Salary based on experience and candidate potential
- KorTerra offers a dynamic team environment with a benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and PTO
- KorTerra is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- KorTerra is a drug-free workplace and we perform pre-employment background check and substance abuse testing